Monday, September 25, 2006

Prizes? Did she say prizes?

Hi there! Sarah here. I'm the co-conspirator/co-host that Kelli mentioned. I've got three boys of my own, but they're not babies, they're all different ages, and I'm married to one of them. Okay, that didn't come out quite right, but you know what I mean!

I'll be in charge of getting the goods to Kristi and her little guys. I've also got a few prizes to add to the pot. There's some Jaeger Super Kid mohair, some Koigu, and a hank of a mohair boucle hand dyed by LynnH of ColorJoy!

Get those needles moving, knitters! We've got babies to keep warm!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger AR said...

Yay! I have one pair of baby socks ready to go, and one on the needles. hehe. So, should we vary the sizes, I know they'll be tiny at first, but should we knit some bigger baby sizes, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home