Tuesday, October 17, 2006

16 Days Left!

Here's where we stand on Baby Gifts. :)

12 Bibs! 18 Socks/Booties! 1 Bonnet! 2 Blankies (and 2 in the works)! 21 Hats! 1 Pair of Mittens! 3 Vests! 2 Sweaters! and 1 Toy!

That's 51 handknit items finished. 51. I can't believe how much each of you have given and I just want to thank you all for your kindness and the time you took to make each handknit.

I know the three little Dutchicans will be surrounded by knitterly love and it just warms my heart something fierce. (No really, anyone have a fire extinguisher? I think I might combust!)

As it stands we are 4 sweaters and 5 toys away from two extra prizes and I'll give you a little hint, I'm making a sweater. So really that leaves 3 sweaters and 5 toys.

16 Days, 3 Sweaters , and 5 Toys, will the Dutchican Knitters make it? Will there be some butt whooping because I tried to measure Kristi's belly? Will my heart combust setting my cubicle on fire? You tell me. :) ***Did I say we still needed 3 sweaters? Naw, we don't need three more sweaters to meet the quota, Amby is already knitting them!!! :) Amby rocks.

Tune in next time for more of the exciting adventures of The Dutchican Knitters!

PS anyone think of a good game to play?

PPS If I missed putting anyone in the sidebar, please let me know. I want to make sure that I give everyone credit for the items they made.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put me down for the three sweaters still needed...two are on the needles and halfway done! KNITBLOGGERS RULE!!!! :-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost done with my sweater--one sleeve to go!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I also have one sweater and hat set done with two more to go...and a blankie. Will make sure to post soon and I will have them done for November 2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home