Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A hat for Zoolander

This little hat is made with Cascade fixation (cotton/elastic blend), and the pic doesn't really do it justice because it is truly the color of a tennis ball. I actually knit this hat a few months ago for the bun I am cooking.. but it came out smaller than newborn size..(plus I just found out it is the wrong color for my little pink bundle) since Zoolander is one of the bigger babes this will be a perfect fit, not to mention it is stretchy due to the elastic so you may get some mileage out of it...I just love bright colors on little ones, and I hope you do to since this hat will likely glow in the dark...

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Nice. I like the tennis ball idea too, too bad you couldn't paint the white lines on. :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No white lines - Maslow (the dog) is obsessed with tennis balls and we don't need her gnawing on poor baby Z's head ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home