Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Little Reminder :)

Once you have sent off your package, please send me an email with your full name, email address, blog (if you have one), snail mail address (in case you win a prize) and the item(s) you knit. If you could include a picture, that would be great.

My email address is available on my blog and in the sidebar here under "Email me!" Sarah and I are cooking up some creative "presentation" ideas and want to make sure everyone is included

Hugs and props to the Dutchican Knitters, you make my day better every time I visit the blog(s). Yes, I have been reading up on ya'll. ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger AR said...

I feel so happy when I come here and see all of the great things everyone is knitting! I'm sending my stuff out tomorrow. (Payday and all that)hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home