Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A hat for Elija

Here's the 3rd hat I knit for the Dutchicans. By the time I got to the third hat I was in the zone. It took the least amount of time to finish. Now to make a red and white one for a little one I know. It will be just the cutest hat for Christmas time. All the best to the family on the big day!!


This will be donated to the Pine Ridge Reservation Charity a friend collects hand knit goods for. The remaining leftover yarns, yes I still have about 300+ yards left, will make a vest for some worthy child at the Reservation.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Alyknitsandknits said...

Can you share more info about the Pine Ridge Reservation Charity? I run a charity knitting program at my son's school (the kids knit and earn community service hours for it, which is required for graduation). I collect places where the kids can knit/donate knitwear. Each kid is motivated by something different, so I am always looking for new ideas. If there is a website, that would be great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home