Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Well, I did say I'd offer something good didn't I?


How about some Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted, 100% Superwash wool, 225 yds in color number 504 Lakeview. Huh? Pretty good huh? I thought so.

It's pretty, it's soft, and it could be yours. Every item (or pair for socks) gets you an entry in the prize pool. So far we have Sarah's contributions of Jaeger Super Kid Mohair, some Koigu, and hand dyed Mohair Boucle from Lynne at Color Joy!. Plus the Lorna's Laces, a skein of undyed KnitPicks wool from Jill of SewDuckQuilts, and a skein of "Red Dog Knits" dyed yarn donated by Laura from Sugar Bunny Boulevard.

I'm big on goals when it comes to knitting. So, I'll tell you what, if we get a total of at least 9 pairs of booties/socks, 9 hats, 6 toys, 6 sweaters, and 3 blankies. I will buy one winner a skein in the color of their choice of Alpaca With a Twist Fino. It's 70% baby alpaca 30% silk lace weight, 875 yds per skein. They've introduced two new colors for this fall, a beautiful coral and a buttery yellow.

Now if we far surpass these numbers, I will buy a skein in the color of their choice for two winners. So you have six prizes without even meeting the quota. If we meet the first goal you can add a seventh prize and if we surpass it you can add an eighth prize. Pretty good odds if you ask me. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home