Thursday, October 19, 2006

And Here's Another One


I put the ends in after this picture was taken.

Stats:

Pattern: Jimmy Beans Sweater Set (Modified from a cardigan and knit in the round)
Yarn: Plymouth Encore
Needles: Size 6 & 8 DPNs and Circulars

I love making these baby sweaters in the round. I want to get one more finished to send. I have a lovely green to use.

If you are wondering how I modified it to knit in the round, I used the basic schematics of the Jimmy Beans pattern and then cast on to have 12 stitches in the front and alternated the knit in front and back rows with plain knit rows while knitting in the round. Other than that I followed the pattern provided. :)

2 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should leave the ends like that - sort of a fiber felting pacifier ;) Very cute!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute that everyone's making.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home