Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finito!

Three mini-mite hats for the Red Dog Trips!

100_2025

And I couldn't help but snap a picture of them in my hand when I scooped them up after the photo shoot!

100_2030

Too freakin' cute! But not as cute as they'll be when they're atop the Triplets' noggins!

The pattern is a variation of my own Black Widow Baby hat. I made it smaller to fit more newborny sized heads.

Kristi, I would like to thank you for only have three kids at a time. If these had been quadruplets and I had to sew on another eight legs to a hat--I would have gone mad! Hee hee!

Now, um, who/where do I send them?

5 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both hubby and I are IN LOVE with these hats and cannot wait to see them atop three little nuggets! Thanks for making them!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so, so, so, stinking cute!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kyra said...

Those are the cutest things I've ever seen! Do you have an adult sized pattern for them? :o)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Those are just too friggin' cute. You must have been sitting there smiling the entire time you were making them.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

the cuteness factor is almost unbearable! I love these hats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home