Sunday, October 01, 2006

Unblocked, Bunny Hair and All




Ok, marry the first picture to the second picture and you might have the true color of this little sweater. I modified the cardigan pattern that I used for Jason and Theresa's baby to make this bitty sweater. Sorry about the extra bunny hair in this one, I was knitting it at the rabbit show yesterday. :)

At just over two skeins of Mission Falls 1824 this was a great little knit. I have yarn left over to make a hat to go with this sweater AND it is sturdy and warm. No cold babies at this shower! Uh, uh.

One sweater and one hat down. One sweater and at least one hat still on the list. We'll see where my knit adventures take me next. Homework? I'm not ignoring homework to play with baby knits. Nope, not me. ;)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

what pattern did you use?
I love that blue!
Heidi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home