Wednesday, October 04, 2006

gifts for the Dutchicans

One adorable baby blanket, three bitty hats, two eensy pair of socks, one pair teeny booties, and one pair of baby mittens. I knitted the hats, and socks, and booties. My friend Cindy with no blog gave me the blanket and mittens. The blanket is such a gorgeous pattern, bobbles, and seed stitch, just adorable. Someone put a lot of work, and love into this little blankie. It is hand made out of acrylic, I think. It's almost hard to send this blanket, it's so cute. I think I might have to copy it for another pregnant friend. I'm putting another picture of the hats and socks on my blog. I can't wait for Kristi to get these. They are so cute!

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Cute!! I love the blanket. :)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Cute spread!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home