Saturday, September 30, 2006

Finally got around to taking pictures today, despite the rain and gloomy sky. This is the finished afghan I mentioned earlier in the week. LB's Pound of Love, the pattern is from the Diamond Lace Baby set in Knitting for Babies & Kids edited by Jeanne Stauffer. I have not blocked this yet (does LB PoL even need blocking?) so no measurements.



And this is the current Dutchican WIP: Pinwheel Baby Blanket from the knitlist in Bernat Softee Baby. I am guessing it is about halfway done. It will be edged in blue, of course. ;o)

5 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! They are beautiful!

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAGNIFICENT!!!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger AR said...

Gorgeous! Nice knitting!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

What beautiful baby blankets. I would love the do the pinwheel. Is the pattern online by any chance? I've done a baby pinwheel sweater but i bet the blanket is really easy to knit... which is my speed right now.
Easy, LOL.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo.. so pretty. Makes me want to try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home