Tuesday, October 31, 2006

We're Down to the Wire!

Ok folks! If you haven't sent your things in yet, the final day for submissions is Nov. 2 to be included in the drawing. So if you want in on the fun your package needs to be postmarked by Nov. 2 in order to make it in the drawing.

We'll line up the prizes, get the names in order, and draw for the yarny goodness on Nov. 7. (May as well have something good to look forward to on election day right?) By my calculations (and what's been posted on the blog) we have 100 items that have been knit for Kristi's babies.

Now Sarah has informed that as of tonight (due to her handy dandy fancy spreadsheet) that we have only 1/4 of those in her hands. So, if you knit up some snuggly things for the Dutchicans make sure you get it in the mail tomorrow or Thursday if you want a chance at the prizes. :)

Some things to remember!
1. If for some reason I missed putting you up on the side bar let me know.
2. Try to post to the blog or leave a comment when you mail your package.
3. If you need Sarah's address email me (there's a button in the sidebar if you prefer) at krisdutch AT aol DOT com.
4. Don't forget to include your name, address, email, blog, and what you knit either with your items or in an email to me.

I want to express my thanks once again for all of the time and love that you have put into these gifts for Kristi. You have all enriched my life in the last few months and I look forward to the day when I can meet each one of you.

Kelli~ Knitter Bunny

5 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got my gifts in the mail today. Kristi and Noel and the babies continue to be in my thoughts. It was very nice to read on Kristi's blog tonight that they were able to see for themselves that Eli's brothers are thriving.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger laurie said...

1) you missed getting me on the side bar ;-) (but that's not really important)

2) items are nearly finished...i hope to have a bloggable (is that a word? lol) post both here and on my blog tomorrow or thursday at the latest

3) since i'm local and sarah is teaching on thursday night ;o) i've already arranged with her (i think...sarah?) to deliver them to her that night. this does mean mine won't be 'postmarked' and so may keep me out of the drawing--no biggie that's not important either :-)

back to knitting--need to get finished so i can do the washie/blockie routine tomorrow!

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the sidebar, but am going to miss the deadline. I'm still knitting the blankie and will mail it off to Kristi as soon as it's finished.

 
At 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized that when I mailed my package I didn't include anything with my name (other than on the cards). Mine is the one coming from York, Maine

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will mail my projects tommorrow, I forgot them today like a dufus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home