Sunday, October 22, 2006

Everyone needs a teddy with a scarf right?

This little guy is knit from the "Bubby" pattern from Knitty. Plus I gave him a little scarf. (Dollar bill included for scale. )


I used Elann Peruvian Highland Wool for this little bear and stuffed him with scraps
of yarn leftover from other projects, no fiber fill in this little bear. So even should he accidentally get wet or felted, hopefully he will keep his shape.

Sadly, he has no face. My skills are not very good when it comes to putting the face on little toys. I won't show the first bear that I tried to add a face too. We don't want to scare the children.

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Ren said...

aww, he's so cute!

most of my knit toys lack faces, too.... i'm too afraid of ruining the toys with my asymetrical embroidery!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute - a perfect little snugglie that can be easily transported. I swear your fingers have to be falling off by now!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, perfect for little hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home