Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tally Time!

Ok folks, here's what we have so far:

Bibs-12
Hats-8
Socks/Booties- 8
Blankies-2
Bonnets-1
Mittens-1
Sweaters-1

How many items do we need to meet the extra prize quota? Not very many!

Socks/Booties- 1
Hats-1 ****Update! Erin knit three hats!
Sweaters-5
Toys-6
Blankies-1 **** Update! Kathy is nearly done with blankie number 3!

And remember, if we blow by this goal I'll add on another prize. We have 23 days left to knit for the Dutchicans! Anyone know any good party games that we can blog-play? Don't make me come up with one because it won't be pretty. lol

5 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a blanket 3/4 of the way finished. I'm not posting pictures of it until Kristi receives it.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No measure the mother's belly game!!!! You'll see some serious pregnancy hormones (x three) hit the fan ;)

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've started on Sweater #1!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have 3 more hats done - pictures on the way eventually.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've started a sweater as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home